Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: HEATHKIT AS-101 speakers - $1000 (Dunedin) FL CL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    HEATHKIT AS-101 speakers  - 00 (Dunedin) FL CL


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    HEATHKIT AS-101 speakers - $1000 (Dunedin) FL CL

    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: HEATHKIT AS-101 speakers - $1000 (Dunedin) FL CL

    Looks like a great pair. I loved the 8 ohm pair of AS 101's I owned back when I first joined the Altec Users Board. Once I recapped them I thought they sounded noticeably better than the 16 ohm Valancia 846a's that I also owned at the time.
    Being of "Sound" Mind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.